From weaving basic fabrics to finished products, every process strictly follows the standards of international quality system certification to ensure stable product quality.
We have a strong R&D team, which can develop and produce products according to the drawings or samples provided by customers.
We have our own factory, in-house production, factory direct sales, high quality and low price.
We have more than 10 years inspection team and QC to ensure product quality.
Our annual output exceeds 20 million pieces, which can meet the needs of customers with different purchase volumes.
We are more than 100 kilometers away from Shanghai Port, and the export is very convenient.
We are based on high-grade and high-end markets, and our products meet international standards, mainly exported to Europe, America, Japan and other countries.
Tongxiang Hengwang Finery Co., Ltd. is professional garment supplier and China Wholesale garment company which Specializing in clothing, clothing, T-shirts, home clothes, pajamas, bathrobes, scarves, scarves, scarves, hats, socks, gloves, shawls, headbands, shower caps, dry hair caps, eye masks, makeup remover pads, cloth bags, beaches Manufacturers of towels, blankets, mats, floor mats, aprons, napkins, tablecloths, cloth masks, earmuffs, daily textiles, fake fur series, silk gifts, etc. We offer wholesale Scarfs, Headband, Kimono in stock. OEM/ODM. Design & manufacturing direct from us.Download Catalogue
Straw hats generally refer to hats woven with water grass, mat grass, wheat straw, bamboo strips or brown ropes, etc. The brim of the hat is relatively ...Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Makeup remover cotton is generally divided into absorbent cotton and non-woven fabric two categories. 1, Absorbent cotton makeup remover cotton: thick,...Posted on Oct 21, 2022
The main function of the sleep mask is to block light and eliminate interference, and create a suitable sleeping environment. The light mask is suitable...Posted on Oct 21, 2022
A saron wrap is one of the easiest ways to add instant glam to your beach look. These wrap-around skirts are a perfect match for a sexy designer bikini ...Posted on Mar 08, 2023
Socks, gloves, shawls, headbands, shower caps, hair drying caps, eye masks, makeup remover pads, cloth bags, beach towels, blankets, mats, floor mats, aprons, napkins, tablecloths, cloth masks, earmuffs, household textiles, and silk gifts are all various types of textile products that are commonly used in our daily lives.
Socks and gloves are worn on the hands and feet to provide warmth or protection. Shawls and headbands are worn around the neck or head for warmth or as a fashion accessory. Shower caps and hair drying caps are used to protect hair during showering or hair drying.
Eye masks are used to block out light while sleeping or resting. Makeup remover pads are used to remove makeup from the face. Cloth bags are used for carrying items such as groceries, books, or personal belongings.
Beach towels, blankets, mats, and floor mats are used for various purposes such as laying on the beach, keeping warm, or providing a soft surface for sitting or standing on. Aprons, napkins, and tablecloths are used in the kitchen or for dining.
Cloth masks are used to protect against the spread of airborne diseases or pollutants. Earmuffs provide warmth and protection for the ears in cold weather. Household textiles refer to various types of fabrics used in the home, such as curtains, upholstery, and bedding.
Finally, fake Professional manufacturers of wool series and silk gifts refer to companies that produce wool or silk products, but may not use high-quality materials or ethical production practices. It's important to be aware of the source and quality of the textiles we use to ensure they are sustainable and of good quality.
1. Look for reputable brands: Choose brands that have a good reputation for producing high-quality textiles. Do some research to find out what other customers are saying about the brand's products.
2. Check the materials: Look for products made from high-quality materials, such as organic cotton, bamboo, or wool. Avoid synthetic materials that may not be as durable or comfortable.
3. Inspect the stitching: Check the stitching on the product to make sure it is secure and well-made. Loose or uneven stitching can be a sign of poor quality.
4. Check the labels: Look for labels that provide information about the materials used, as well as care instructions. This can help you determine if the product is made from high-quality materials and how to best care for it.
5. Check the production process: If you are concerned about the ethical and sustainable production of the product, look for information about the company's production process. Companies that are transparent about their production methods are more likely to produce high-quality and sustainable products.
6. Be wary of low prices: While it can be tempting to choose cheaper products, they may not be of good quality. In some cases, low prices may be an indicator of poor-quality materials or unethical production practices.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that you are purchasing high-quality textile products that meet your needs and are produced in an ethical and sustainable manner.